Click here to Book with us now
Lip Tattoo Makeup in Melbourne
Want extra kissable lips? Permanent makeup for lips is the answer to smudgy or bleeding lipstick. You can just pop on some gloss and get going with our easy lip tattoo makeup. All of our lip tattoo makeup effects look amazing, and you can choose how bright or dark you go with the colour. We can also tattoo your lips using pigment that mimics your favourite lipstick shade. It’s all possible with lip tattoo makeup at Golden Brows!
Why Choose Permanent Makeup for Lips?
A lip tattoo is the perfect way to create the illusion of fuller lips. We can even make your lips a few shades darker than their natural colour, giving you the perfect look from day to night without any of the mess of lip products. Permanent makeup for lips can enhance your current lip shape or lip shade. It can also re-shape the lips and visually increase the size of the lips while adding extra definition.
A lip colour enhancement will usually last between 1-3 years. Results may vary in accordance with the precise chemistry of your skin type, the ingredients in your skin care products and how often your skin is exposed to the elements.
Lip Tattoo Makeup Before and After Care Guidelines
The following rules are designed to properly prepare your skin for the perfect procedure.
Before your treatment:
- Do not work out the day of the procedure, as the body heat will expand the pores of the skin
- Do not have a tan or have a sunburned face
- Do not take Aspirin, Niacin, Vitamin E, Ibuprofen, Omega 3 or fish oil 2 days prior to the procedure (paracetamol is fine)
- Do not drink alcohol or caffeine 24 hours prior to the procedure
Note: An anaesthetic will be applied to the lips to decrease any pain or discomfort during the procedure.
After your treatment:
- Allow up to 7 days before applying any makeup on the treated area
- In the first 2 days after the treatment : Lips should be wiped with moistened cotton pad every couple hours, DO NOT APPLY any creams or lip balm at this time
- From day 3 to day 7: Lips should be wiped with moistened cotton pad, allow to air dry and a thin layer of moisturiser shall be applied 3 times a day
- Take tablet to reduce inflammation ( Alpha Choay), Take tablet to prevent Herpes (Acyclovir). All medications must be prescribed by your doctor
- Let your lips naturally exfoliate off
- Avoid direct sun exposure to the lips
- In the first 2 weeks after healing, only use no color lip balm, avoid using dark color lipstick
Cosmetic tattooing treatments are not suitable:
- While pregnant
- While breastfeeding
- For people with diabetes
- For people with keloids
Note: If you have recently had cosmetic injectable fillers done, you will need to wait 4 weeks before getting lip tattoo makeup.
For the Best Permanent Makeup for Lips, Choose Golden Brows
Golden Brows’ cosmetic tattooing clinic is located in Braybrook, although our clients come from much further afield to visit our talented lip tattoo specialist, Master Artist Tina Huynh. Tina is known internationally throughout the permanent makeup tattooing industry as a master in her craft. If you’d like a true professional to work on your lip tattoo makeup.