Click here to Book with us now
Permanent Eyeliner Tattoo at Golden Brows
If you’re looking for the best permanent eyeliner, we invite you to come to Golden Brows and experience the highest calibre cosmetic tattooing by our very own acclaimed artist, Master Tina Huynh. She’s appeared as a guest at international conferences on permanent makeup tattooing, and now she’s at our clinic, ready to work on your permanent or semi permanent eyeliner tattoo.
What is Permanent Eyeliner Tattoo Treatment?
Permanent eyeliner or lash line enhancement can create a dramatic or subtle delineation around what are considered the most beautiful features on your face – your eyes!
Lash Enhancement Tattoo
A lash enhancement is the best permanent eyeliner solution for a ‘barely there’ definition that can make your eyes really pop. This subtle line along the lashes can make all the difference to your look. Now you can have eyes that catch attention without the messy battles with your eyeliner pencil!
Bold & Dramatic Permanent Eyeliner Tattoo
To create a bolder and lasting impression, the thicker, winged tattoo eyeliner is a dramatic statement that can be worn day-to-day or dressed up at night. Can you imagine having sexy winged eyes at all times of the day or night? No fuss with liquid eyeliner required! Get the look you’ve always wanted with permanent eyeliner tattoo.
Tattoo eyeliner will usually last between 1-3 years, on average. Results can vary between individuals based on skin type, reactions to pigment and exposure to the sun.
Guidelines for Cosmetic Tattooing & Before and After Care
The following restrictions are to ensure your skin is in the best condition for a perfect procedure.
Before your treatment:
- Do not wear mascara or eyelash extensions
- Do not undergo treatment if you are suffering from eye irritation or infection
- Do not wear contact lenses during treatment
- Do not work out the day of the procedure, as the body heat will expand the pores
- Do not tan or have a sunburned face
- Do not take Aspirin, Niacin, Vitamin E, Ibuprofen, Omega 3 or fish oil 2 days prior to the procedure (paracetamol is fine)
- Do not drink alcohol or caffeine 24 hours prior to the procedure
Note: An anaesthetic will be applied onto the lash line to decrease any pain or discomfort during procedure.
After your permanent eyeliner tattoo:
- Do not apply any creams on your eyes during healing time
- Do not run water over the eyes for 7 days after treatment
- Should not wear make up, no mascara on your eyes to prevent possible infections or allergic reactions
- You can use cleanser around your eyes but should not run the cleanser through your lash bed
Cosmetic Tattooing Treatment Must Be Avoided By
- Women in pregnancy.
- Women currently breastfeeding.
- People with the condition of diabetes.
- People with the condition of keloids.
Please Note: If you have cosmetic injectables done, allow 4 weeks for the area to settle in order to achieve the best permanent eyeliner tattoo results.
Get a Permanent Eyeliner Tattoo from a Master Tattoo Artist
Our cosmetic tattoo artist has made guest appearances at international conferences on permanent makeup tattooing and also shares her skills with her students at Golden Brows Academy. Now she can share her skills with you as she creates a perfect eyeliner tattoo to accentuate your eyes. Your eyes will really pop with our permanent eyeliner tattoo! Call us today to book on 0449 899 899