Golden Brows Academy is a leader in permanent makeup and microblading training in Melbourne. Led by master artist Tina Huynh, students get professional training in microblading and learn permanent makeup techniques. Learning from the very best teacher means that our students achieve stand out results both during their permanent makeup classes and after they graduate.
Our permanent makeup training creates cosmetic tattooists who work with confidence and precision. The teaching at our permanent makeup academy perfectly combines theory and practice. There are plenty of practical opportunities where students can fine-tune their craft, working with real clients under close supervision.
3 Day Microblading Training Course for $3850
Learn the art of microblading from Master Tina Huynh, founder and trainer at Golden Brows Academy. This course is designed for beginners (no experience required)! Master Tina Huynh has worked with thousands of happy clients and has phenomenal experience to share when it comes to microblading and permanent makeup training.
- Information on microblading
- Hygiene at the workplace
- The basics of colour theory
- Details on the golden ratio
- Facts on skin types and skin problems
- How to do microblading over old permanent makeup
- After care do’s and don’ts
- How to do touch ups
- Tips on laws and regulations, insurance, advertising and marketing
- A certificate of course completion
- 3 days of classes, 9.30am to 5.30 pm
- Real microblading practice on live models
- 6 months of ongoing support
The course cost also includes a professional microblading kit. The kit contains:
- 4 Bottles of Pigment (10ml): Golden Brown, Light Brown, Medium Brown, Dark Brown
- 1 Eyebrow Compass: tool used for determining the perfect brow symmetry
- 1 Universal Holder
- 40 U-Blades (various sizes)
- 1 Tweezers
- 1 Scissors
- 2 Eyebrow Pencils: for drawing the perfect brow symmetry
- 10 After Care Creams: for models to take home
- 40 Disposable Microblading Pens
- 5 Practice skins
- 1 Disposable Set: Coat, Hair cover, Gloves
- 1 Dental Bib
- 1 GB Plastic Mask
- 1 Pigment Ring Cup
- 1 Brush and Microbrush
- 5 Alcohol Wipes
- 15 Cotton Rounds
- 5 Cotton Tips
- 1 Eyebrow Razor
- 1 Saline Water
- 1 Microblading Workbook
- 1 Box of Pen & Pencils
- 2 Client Consent Form
- 2 Client Aftercare Instructions
6 MONTHS ONGOING SUPPORT
Via our permanent makeup academy WhatsApp group, you will communicate with your master and peers. You can ask Tina questions and send through photos of your work. Tina will guide you and give you the all clear to proceed with clients when she feels you are ready.
Microblading on live model under supervision of Tina and GB team
A practical class to tutor our students for practicing on model is offered no cost for 2 weeks following the initial course
HOW TO BOOK YOUR SPOT
To reserve your seat, a $1000 non-refundable deposit is required. The remaining balance is due on the first day of your class.
WHAT IF I CAN’T ATTEND?
If you’re unable to attend your scheduled class after you’ve made your deposit, you must inform us at least 2 weeks prior to the class. We can transfer your deposit toward a future class in accordance with the next available within 3 months.
FOR THE BEST MICROBLADING TRAINING COURSE IN MELBOURNE, CHOOSE GOLDEN BROWS ACADEMY
If you’re looking for permanent makeup training from the best in the business, then you need to attend Golden Brows Academy. Only there will you get tuition from international Master Tina Huynh, founder and trainer at the academy. Book now by calling 0449 899 899 to reserve your spot!