Click here to Book with us now
Superior Eyebrow Tattoo in Melbourne
If you’re looking to get a permanent eyebrow tattoo in Melbourne, we welcome you to visit Golden Brows. Our lead cosmetic tattoo artist, Master Tina Huynh, is a true master of permanent makeup, including the hair stroke eyebrow tattoo. We make use of a range of techniques, including microblading, ombré brows and combination brows.
Technique 1 – Microblading
Hair stroke eyebrow or microblading as it’s also called, is a form of temporary eyebrow tattoo. It is a semi-permanent make up procedure whereby hair-like incision strokes are created along the eyebrows. These strokes attempt to enhance, reshape or create a natural looking appearance on the brows. Microblading is done using a very fine blade to deposit pigment into the skin.
A hair stroke eyebrow tattoo will last between 9 and 18 months. Results can vary from person to person, depending on skin condition, type of skin, exposure to sun and reaction to the tattoo pigment.
Technique 2 − Ombré Brows
Ombré brow eyebrow tattoo in Melbourne involves shading and blending in a technique that will create an ombré effect from the beginning of the brow to the end. This means that it starts light from head of eyebrow and fades to dark at the eyebrow tail, giving your brow a shapely yet natural look.
This cosmetic eyebrow tattoo treatment will last for about 2 years. Individual results will depend on the type and condition of your skin as well as how much sun exposure you regularly get. Different reactions to the tattoo pigment can also affect results.
Technique 3 – Combination Brows (Microblading & Shading effects)
Combination brows are so called because they are a combination of microblading and ombré-like shading effects to create a beautiful natural yet defined brow. The inner brow and the outer line are microbladed with hairstrokes and the tails are shaded to create the perfect definition. Combination brows suit clients that don’t have much real hair and want perfectly shaped, stylish brows.
The results from this treatment will likely last between 9 to 18 months. This time can vary depending on skin type, skin condition, exposure to sun and reaction to the pigment used for the tattoo.
After Care for Eyebrow Tattoo
The client is required to pay attention to the following during the first 7 days:
- Half an hour after the procedure, eyebrows should be wiped with moistened cotton pad, allowed to air dry, and then a thin layer of aftercare cream should be applied.
- Repeat this procedure 3 times during the day.
In the first 7 days, please avoid:
- Workouts that involve a lot of sweating
- Sport activities
- Facial massage
- Hot sauna, hot bath or Jacuzzi
- Sun tanning, or salon tanning
- UV Rays cause a shift in color and premature fading
- No water, cleanser, cream, make up foundation or any other products on treated area to prevent possible infection or allergic reactions
- Do not peel, rub or scratch the treated area in order to avoid scarring of the area or removal of the pigment. Let any scabbing or dry skin naturally exfoliate off
- Avoid sleeping on your face
- Please wash your face carefully around the eyebrows without getting water on the treated area. During a shower, keep your face away from shower head or take a bath
In the next 30 days, please also note:
- No sunbathing
- No solarium
- No Botox or filler
- No light therapies
- No chemical peeling or fruit acids
- No microdermabrasion or creams that contain regeneration factors
- No laser treatment over the treated area, because it can destroy the pigment and cause burns
- No use of antibiotics or hormonal therapy, as it can lead to faster pigment fading
- Avoid direct sun exposure; protect the eyebrows from the sun with sun cream (but not during the first 7 days)
Before Your Eyebrow Tattoo in Melbourne
The following restrictions are to make sure the condition of your skin is as perfect as possible for a successful procedure:
- Do not work out the day of the procedure as body heat will expand the pores.
- Do not tan or have a sunburned face.
- Do not take Aspirin, Niacin, Vitamin E, Ibuprofen, Omega 3 or fish oil 72 hours prior to the procedure (paracetamol is fine).
- Do not drink alcohol or caffeine 24 hours prior to the procedure.
- Do not tweeze, wax, tint at least 72 hours prior to treatment.
- No facials, peels or laser treatments on area to be treated for 4 weeks prior the procedure.
What to Expect During and After Treatment
- Temporary swelling, redness and itching may occur. Experience tells us that these symptoms are temporary
- Depending on the skin structure after the procedure, small scabs with a loss of drawn hairs may occur, and colour intensity may change
- In the first 7 days, the colour of your eyebrows is up to 40% darker and the size of your eyebrows is 15% thicker than after healing
- The final look of your eyebrows will be apparent 28 days after your procedure
Cosmetic Tattooing Treatments Aren’t Suitable For:
- Pregnant women
- Breastfeeding women
- People with diabetes
- People with keloids
- People with any health issues
Please Note: For people who have cosmetic injectables regularly, we recommend you allow 4 weeks for the area to recover before getting a cosmetic eyebrow tattoo done.
HOW LONG WILL THE EYEBROWS LAST ONCE THEY ARE DONE?
Cosmetic tattooed eyebrows can last between 1 to 3 years depending on your lifestyle and skincare routine. Even the best eyebrow tattoo in Melbourne can fade sooner if proper care isn’t taken. You will be provided with care instructions after your cosmetic eyebrow tattoo appointment.
I HAVE AN OLD EYEBROW TATTOO, CAN YOU GO OVER IT?
Yes, we offer retouching of old eyebrow tattoos that are beginning to fade. If you’re wondering “where can I find someone to re-do eyebrow feathering near me?”, make an appointment at Golden Brows. We can also assist with eyebrow tattoo removal for old eyebrow tattoos that are no longer wanted.
Click here to Book with us now